The best place Europe, full of new possibilities. Europe’s education system is in fact the world’s most esteemed, ensuring that you return to the university with cherished memories and experiences after graduation. It is one of the most attractive locations for graduate studies, and many students who want to pursue their doctorate program.
Working and living in Europe can be a perfect opportunity to explore and learn. Studying in Europe can be an educational experience as well as an adventure experience as students learn about the course chosen and about Europe’s past.
Reasons why Europe is a preferred study destination
Studying in a different country comes with its own set of benefits. Here we are mentioning all of them as we could observe with our experience.
One of the biggest benefits of a master’s or PhD course throughout Europe is that it costs less than other countries such as the United States, the United Kingdom, and so on. For example, whether you research at a private or state university in the US, the costs might range from $13,000 and $35,000. Throughout Europe, the course fees for post-graduates range from € 5,000 and € 25,000, depending on the courses and schools. But most postgraduate courses in foreign countries cost about € 15,000, much less than in the US.
Quality of Life
Europe offers high standards of living to post-graduate students, apart from its competitive fee structure and various universities on a global scale. The country provides students with discounts for transportation, shopping, cinema and restaurants. In addition to learning and having a lifetime experience and experiences international students in Europe will spend a lifetime.
Europe will help you learn a new language more often– for example, it will improve your skills in English speaking if you are from India and have decided to study your master’s degrees from any European country. Learning a new language also adds points to your curriculum vitae, as it shows your ability to learn.
Europe as a Destination
Most students decide to pursue a postgraduate course in Europe because of their entire experience. Advantages include being able to get inexpensive trains and flights over a free weekend or during the Christmas or Easter holidays and explore a number of countries within the EU. When you live and study at a university in Europe then you have to take advantage of the rest of the continent at your doorstep.
Quality of Education
The education performance in Europe is extremely good and includes some of the top universities in the world, such as University College London, University of Cambridge and University of Oxford in the UK, École Normale Supérieure in Paris, University of Leiden in the Netherlands and the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich. These universities – as well as many other European colleges – are all highly regarded worldwide and show Europe’s ability to deliver an outstanding level of education for postgraduate students.
Home To Innovation
Sweden is host to the technology and software that is used on a daily basis worldwide. Spotify, Minecraft, candy crush, angry birds and skype, for starters, all come from European countries such as Sweden and Finland.
Europe has a culturally diverse tradition steeped in history. It is full of museums and historical structures, all of which represent different periods of time and are to be visited there for free in many ways. Living and working in Europe can provide students with a great insight and knowledge, and all of this helps make the postgraduate environment and career much more enhanced.
Studying for a Masters or PhD degree in Europe is both an exciting activity and an enjoyable one. You will be given the opportunity to know not only about your chosen path but also about Europe’s past and culture. You will be able to visit other towns and communities that you may not have previously visited, see how Europe changes and set the stage for a Western way of life. It can be an opportunity that will open your eyes and leave you craving more.
Process to Get Admission in European Countries
Unless you plan to continue your European higher studies then you must obey the following admission process.
- All your academic documents and transcripts must be accessible for use.
- It takes nearly a month to get recognition.
- University forwarding provides correspondence to the recipient after identifying the papers.
- Students approve the letter of approval and deliver the documents required to the embassy.
Required documents in Study in Europe
Below are the documentation required to apply for a European study visa:
- Passport with a validity of minimum 18 months
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Birth certificate translated in English and notarized
- Passport size 10 Photographs
- College approved acceptance letter
- HIV examination results
- Other records allowed by the Embassy
- Receipt of college fees
Let’s look more closely at some of Europe’s famous study destinations abroad:
Study in Germany
Germany is regarded as the gateway for master’s and phd programs, for studying abroad. For German colleges, more than 12 per cent of graduates are international students. In Germany there are three types of student visa: A foreign visa – if you have already been approved to work for Germany.
Student-applicant visas are particularly essential for candidates to the HochschulefürMusik and Theater (College of Music and Drama) on the way to be able to input the u . S . A . for the doorway exam. The student-applicant visa could be changed to a student visa once the applicant gets admitted to a college or university in the course of this time.
Visa for language course is necessary for the ones who simplest wish to attend a language course in Germany. It is important to note that in case you ought to begin studies in Germany right now after your language course ends, you must observe for either a student visa or a student applicant visa in advance than arrival in Germany. For Germany, the visa for a language course cannot be turned without delay into a scholar visa or a foreign candidate visa.
Permission to work in Germany
Throughout Germany, work permits for graduates are given for up to three months.
Study in Netherlands
Netherlands is a famous destination for PhD studies.
Types of VISAs in Netherlands
- Short Stay Visa is available for college students who need to stay for much less than three months.
- Temporary Stay VISA is suitable for a longer stay than three months.
- If you find that the stay would extend beyond the restriction of 3 months, then the Residence Permit need to be implemented for. It is vital to try this within three days of arrival in Netherlands.
Ph.D. student is regarded as a university employee and not as a’ student. This is because in the Netherlands any type of studies is deemed to be work via law. In scenario he / she wants to work, other students may apply for work permits. Activities such as seminars, research and student internships should be academically focused. One can work for a maximum of 10 hours per week when a residence visa is issued, or one can work for a seasonal duration. In this scenario, the employer may apply for the student visa permit. The application form and the paperwork must be filled in at least 3-6 months before leaving because the process is time-consuming for obtaining the student VISA.
Study in France
- Types of Student Visas in France: The student identity card is required for college kids who aren’t French citizens and who are proceeding to stay in France for greater than three months. There are unique classes of student visas available: Étudiant-Concours.
- Visa: Requires a maximum live of 90 days. It is used by students who have to attend the doorway exam, take a short course or just go to the university earlier than applying.
- Long-stay visa: expires in three months but can be renewed as and when necessary.
- Residence permit (or Carte de Séjour): released for one academic year and reversible. released by the Prefecture of Police of the Residence Zone.
- Temporary Long-stay visa: for 3 to 6 months, but no residence permit will be issued.
- Student Work Permits in France: Students are granted an additional income work visa. 10-20 working hours according to week are required throughout the academic session. 20-39 hours per week are required for work during the summer holidays. Students seeking to apply for a work visa in France have many opportunities. But teaching is the best option, as comparatively well it pays.
Study in Belgium
School is mandatory for Belgians between 6 and 18 years of age in Belgium. The International Student Assessment Program organized by the OECD currently ranks Belgium as the world’s 19th largest school, slightly higher than the average. The program is measured at 98 percent of the adult population literate.
You ought to practice for a temporary residence permit from the Belgian embassy for a study live in Belgium.
Job Opportunities In Europe
In learning a second European language, you may also increase employment opportunities if you are from a native English-speaking country. Thanks to the high standard of your preparation, European degrees will help.
Study in Europe, both students and recruiters must actively create a network. European schools are holding works councils where students have the opportunity to talk face to face to recruiters and to ask doubts-related questions.
For more information visit our website: Get Admission Abroad.
Also read what it is like to study in these other countries: