There are vast differences in the industrial procedures three decades back and now. It requires a lot of efforts to learn and get adapted to these skills. Some specific skills like MS (Masters in Science) are required to adapt to the modern industrial culture. If you are one of those students who plan to pursue MS in USA, then you need to know about the pros, cons, procedures, deadlines, and the fall 2022 deadlines for MS in USA. Read the upcoming lines for more information.
What convinces the students to pursue MS in USA?
Although MS is available in all the corners of the world, USA has some really incredible set of reasons that are enough. The advantages include- costs flexibility, wide spread research opportunities, world class education granting system, university programs, financial assistance programs, industrial real-time working opportunities that grant real life experiences. So, there are some more reasons that make it a perk to study MS in USA. The factors that you must consider while planning to study here are:
- The best university to pursue MS
- Cost and fee structure of the University
- University ranking and placement records
- University financial programs and scholarships
- Internship and part-time/ full-time working opportunities
- Culture and surroundings of the university
- Location of the University
When you consider all these factors besides the course, you get the best universities to study MS in USA. Now, let’s discuss about the fall 2022 deadlines for MS in USA.
Planning to study abroad? These are the questions, you should answer!
Application, procedures and admission eligibility criteria for MS along with Fall 2022 deadlines for MS in USA
Now, you need to know about the documents to pursue MS from any reputed university in USA. This list of documents includes:
- English proficiency test scores (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE)
- Standardized test marks along with proof- GRE scores
- Academic transcripts
- Proof of previous education beginning from 16 years ago, including all the degree as well as diploma courses
So, now the fall 2022 deadlines for MS in USA and dates are here:
The selection process of the right university has been listed in the above mentioned lines. The famous Universities are university of Michigan, Columbia University, Northwestern University, Harvard University, MIT, Stanford University and Purdue University.
Check out Study Abroad Options for BCom Graduates
The dates and applications for the respective universities are:
- December 7,2019 to Jan 15, 2020 for Harvard University. The GRE score is 155-170.
- GRE score and deadline for Stanford University- 167 and Dec 30, 2019.
- Deadline and GRE score for MIT- December 15, 2019 and 167.
- Deadline and score details for California Institute of Technology University- Dec 15, 2019 to Jan 1, 2020 and 164-180 respectively.
- GRE score and deadline for university of California, Berkeley- Dec 16, 2019 and score- 166.
You can know more about the dates and other deadline applications for these universities. Just talk to the admission consultants or check out the official website. Find out more about the admission eligibility criteria in these universities before applying and finalizing the procedures. These are some facts about the fall 2022 deadlines for MS in USA.