Due to Coronavirus, the Dates of Important exams are postponed and now the HRD ministry has announced the Exam dates of JEE Mains and NEET 2020 Entrance Exam. Earlier it was scheduled in April and May months respectively, but due to lockdown implemented in the country amidst the global pandemic the Exam dates of JEE Mains and NEET 2020 Entrance Exam extended.
Now, students are doing self-preparation as they have got two more months to complete the syllabus. Lockdown gave them a chance to solve the previous year question paper and revise the chapters.
JEE mains and NEET 2020 are two important entrance exams of India. JEE exam is to invite admission in Top engineering colleges in India like IITs or NITs. Engineering students can also get admission in private engineering colleges. According to official sources, in 2019, a total of 11,47,125 students appeared for the JEE exam.
For medical aspirants, who want to get admission in UG courses of Medical stream, have to pass the NEET 2020 Exam. If they have scored good then they can get admission in Government or private medical colleges. According to official sources, in 2019, a total of 13,47,125 students appeared for the NEET exam. Most of the students have completed their preparation as they were preparing for it since the last two years but we understand the value of last minutes preparations.
Important Tips for last minute Preparation for JEE mains and NEET exams
- Don’t start a new topic- We often notice that students start a new topic to prepare for the exam so that they can cover more part of the syllabus, but it is a really bad idea. If you start a new topic then it may be possible that you get confused. In the last minutes, try to solve previous year questions.
- Mock Tests- Mock tests will help you understand how good your preparation is. Think if you have 15 days or 7 days for the exam, then you should go for mock tests, try to solve 1 paper daily.
- Important Topics Revision- You know very well that not all the syllabus can be revised at last minutes, so try to cover important topics, formulas, and theorems of your subjects. NCERT book has more question papers of NEET and JEE exams. In my suggestion, Try to cover most of the topics of NCERT books because 80 to 85 questions of NEET and JEE are from these books.
- Take Short Break and Eat healthily- Breaks are important for long-duration studies. It refreshes your mind. If possible then take 10 min break after every 1 hr study. Also, it is important that you eat healthily.
- Take a good Sleep- For a fresh mind, it is mandatory that you take a nap of duration 7 to 8 hrs. it can recharge your body for the next day’s work. Keep in mind, that you follow your sleep routine, never sleep early or late.
- Exercise or Yoga- It is scientifically proven that yoga and exercise increase your memory power and working ability of your body. Take exercise at least 30 min each day.
Students, who really want to get a good score in these important exams, have to follow a perfect routine. Above mentioned tips are based on the review of toper’s routine.