IELTS Stands for International English Language Testing System is required to pursue study in a university situated in English speaking countries. Also, it is important for migrating other courtiers for work. Popular countries like the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and etc demand for IELTS exam for approve work and study VISA.
IELTS latest Updates
The whole world is under lockdown and badly affect due to coronavirus. Due to similar reasons, the IELTS exam is affected. The registration of the IELTS exam started on 1st April 2020. Candidates who are not able to attend the IELTS exam can participate in IELTS Indicator. It is launched by IELTS Partners to test student’s Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing Skills at home.
IELTS Exam Quick Views
- Full name of Exam – International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Level of exam- International Level
- Organizing Committee of IELTS – Cambridge ESOL, (the British Council & IDP: IELTS Australia)
- IELTS fee Structure- Depending on local currency (for India 13,250 INR)
- Testing Skills Parameters- Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking
- Score Range – 1 to 9
- Score Validity- only 2 years
- IELTS test centers Across the world – More than 1200 Exam centers in 140 countries of the world
- IELTS helpline India – 1800-102-4544
- Official website – www.ielts.org
Why IELTS is Important?
As mentioned above, The Candidate must have to write the IELTS exam for three fundamental work like Study or work to migrate in English speaking countries, where English is important for communication. So if you are from non-English speaking countries then to get admission to a famous university situated in any English speaking country.
Students who are lower than 16 years, not allowed to take an IELTS exam. However, there is no upper limit to take an exam and there is a limit for any candidate to attempt this exam. Anyone can appear in this exam as many times he/she wants. There is a different law for boys and girls, black and white, or any other point. Altogether, there is now any eligibility to take the IELTS exam except the age limit below 16 years.
To register for the IELTS exam, it is mandatory that you have a valid Passport. Also, you can register for it online or offline mode.
For Online mode-
- Visit the official website of IELTS exam
- Select the exam center, date and time slot for exam
- Fill the details
- Pay the fee of Exam
For Offline Mode
Download the form from the official website of IELTS. Fill the registration form and attach a demand draft along with it. Now send it by courier on the address written on the website.
Exam Dates of IELTS
You can take this exam at most 4 times a month. On average, there 48 dates for the exam you can choose according to you convince
Preparation Tips for IELTS
- Learn new words and improve vocabulary
- Engage with English books. Movies, music, newspaper and etc
- Writing practice
- Keep in mind grammar rules
- Talk in English for fluency and pronunciation
After 13 days of exam, students can get their results via online mode and this result will be valid for next two months.
For further IELTS exam-related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.