Study in University of Northern Philippines
The University Of Northern Philippines (UNP) is recognized as the first state university in Northern Luzon. It was created by the enactment of Law 4449 of the Republic, written by the late Congressman FLORO S. CRISOLOGO and approved on 19 June 1965. The said Act transformed the Ilocos Sur School of Arts and Trades in the Municipality of Vigan, Ilocos Sur Province, into a University of Applied Sciences. The University is governed by the Board of Directors. The first board was established on 14 October 1965.The University is committed to providing quality education through transformation, accreditation and active consulting and linkages; expanding study through the extension of market scope and preparation of faculty and staff; intensifying growth through impact projects; and increasing productivity through the best use of available resources, rendering our graduates successful.
The University of the North Philippines is a world-class hub of excellence in education, the arts and sciences; practical academic, social and technological research; related extension services and quality production to enable students for sustainable development.
It has been clarified that the role of selecting the award winner is delegated to a multinational cell made up of experts from different parts of the world. Dr. Acre has received the Global Diamond Award for Best University Research and Development Program in recognition of the significant transformation of the University of Northern Philippines and the effective leadership that has inspired 67 completed researches, 105 national presentations and 45 peer reviewed faculty publications over the two years of his tenure as President of UNP. The latest results of the Nursing Board of Examinations have also shown that UNP has earned a 100 per cent passing rate.
University of Northern Philippines Ranking
Country rank 105
World rank 10558
Established in 1905 and based in the large town of Vina (50,000-249,999) in the Ilocos Region, University of the Northern Philippines is a non-profit public higher education institution. Officially approved and/or recognized by the Higher Education Commission of the Philippines, the University of Northern Philippines (UNP) is a co-educational higher education college. Courses and courses leading to officially recognized higher education graduates such as bachelor degrees, can be found at the University of the Northern Philippines (UNP) in different subject areas. This 113-year-old higher education institution has a selective admissions policy based on entrance examinations.
Fee Structure in University of Northern Philippines
Following is the fee structure of University of Northern Philippines:
- Tuition Fee INR 12,90,000
- First Year INR 1,80,000
- Second Year INR 1,20,000
- Third Year INR 1,20,000
- Fourth Year INR 1,20,000
- Fifth Year INR 1,20,000
Courses in University of Northern Philippines:
Following are the areas where provides courses:
- Arts and Sciences
- Business Administration and Accountancy
- Information and Communication Technology
- Social Work
- Fine Arts
- Health Sciences
- Teacher Education
- Tourism & Hospitality Management
- College of Public Administration & Governance
- College of Technology
- Laboratory Schools Basic Education
Required Documents in University of Northern Philippines:
Please do not forget to bring all these papers before taking admission to the University of the Northern Philippines.
- Passport (Minimum valid for 18 months).
- The tenth Certificate & Mark sheet.
- The twelfth Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Certificate of Birth.
- 10 passport size photographs
- Official letter of invitation from the Medical University of the Philippines.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Embassy of the Philippines.
- Visa fees, please.
- Receipt of the University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some universities).
Medical evidence of the test.
Admission Eligibility Criteria in University of Northern Philippines:
The Environment of the College
- University of Northern Philippines, one of the top rated MCI Approved Medical Colleges in the Philippines. Anyone who wants to do higher education is constantly looking for a university that is modern, accredited and has an effective placement. Who wouldn’t want a world-class education to prepare themselves for sustainable development? With a university playing a vital role in one’s academic career, one must wisely choose an institution that shapes the structural element of higher education. Marianas Consultant is one of its kinds worldwide, known for the quality of education and the most advanced teaching methodology.
- The University of Northern Philippines is a different university founded in 1906 and has held the position of the country’s leading state university for two years in a row. Marianas Medical Education is a renowned name for academic excellence that attracts students from home and abroad. The University of Northern Philippines has the top-ranked A+ School of Medicine, College of Arts and Science, College of Business, Management and Accounting, College of Engineering. Adding to that the College of Fine Arts, the College of Engineering, the College of Media and Information Technology, the College of Social Work, the School of Law, the College of Criminology, the College of Teacher Education and much more.
- The prestigious University of the Northern Philippines has world-class campus facilities, and an excellent green system offers a fully air-conditioned building. It offers in-house research funding and other government-sponsored grant programs that make the academic life of the individual as easy to manage.
- Marianas offer a wonderful and vibrant shopping complex, and the restaurants are located nearby, where you can get all kinds of Asian food. Finally, the quest is over, and you’ve chosen a respected college to put your foot on. Marianas Medical Education is an admissions provider in Chennai to the University of Northern Philippines.
What is the entrance gateway?
The admission procedure for MBBS studies in the Philippines is very simple, basic and straightforward. Students were encouraged to review certain points in order to prevent any kind of dismissal.
- Fill in the application form of the requested institute with all the relevant points of interest.
- You may receive a letter of bid. Save for potential use.
- Charge the enrolment charge for the University / College.
- After paying MBBS fees for your medical college in the Philippines, apply for a Visa.
- Get a Visa to earn MBBS in the Philippines.
- Now you’re all ready to book a flight to the Philippines. It’s all the best!!
Advantages in University of Northern Philippines
Advantages of University of Northern Philippines (UNP):
- To promote quality and coordination amongst Directions in Medicine and Allied Health Professionals who respond to the needs of a diverse health system.
- Improve medical, clerical and community-based health scientists along with established local and global issues for enhancing general health and conditions.
- Strengthen applicable extension programs and help raise people’s lives.
- Increase efficiency by allowing efficient use of available resources for self-reliance.
- The University is fully accredited by the Higher Education Commission (CHED).
- Recognizes the honor of the University of Level IV in the country.
- Collaborated with the University of Hawaii, Kapiolani College of Nursing.
Hostel life in University of Northern Philippines
- University of Northern Philippines provides its students with enough convenient accommodation facilities for residents of male and female students. These bedrooms are equipped with bathrooms, kitchen and laundry facilities. Apart from catering services, the university’s food and accommodation center also provides for the rental of physical facilities. Technology center with fast internet access, recreational oval and pool for exercise and leisure, testing equipment with a wide range of experiments, audio-visual resources and prototypes of research and experimentation.
- However, the UNP has a guest house that is available to visitors 24 hours a day. It also has a training center with 150 beds and completely air-conditioned personal halls and conference room for a wide number of guests. The Open Cafe often offers tasty local and international food cooked by skilled chefs and servers. For easy shopping and entertainment for local and foreign learners, a five-minute drive to a retail center is not far from the school.
- An international student is always looking away from home and it only comes with familiar guarantees of community, safety and development. Comparatively, Philippines is considered a safe country; nevertheless, one must always be mindful of one’s surroundings around the globe, and the same simple rule applies to Philippines as well. You can’t always have your passports, personal IDs and credit cards with you. Whether it’s pick pockets from London, Beijing, Moscow, Mombasa, Sydney or New York is seen everywhere. Yes, their numbers are increasing or declining depending on the city and nation in which you are. In general, the Philippines is considered a very peaceful, safe and welcoming country; its embrace of variety, different cultures and food has drawn students from around the globe from tourism and the international community.
Experience of the Past Alumni in University of Northern Philippines
Medical students are eligible to practice in about 50 countries around the world upon completion of MBBS from the University of Northern Philippines. All they need is to pass a specific screening test for that country. Graduates from major universities in the Philippines are eligible for USMLE opening doors to the USA. Health students from these institutions have outstanding prospects for the future and there is a huge demand for genuine, committed and trustworthy doctors to represent humanity in the rising world of today.
Students at In University of Northern Philippines have learned how to be effective. It was a demanding world, and they found, within themselves, an ability that they had not previously considered, growing to meet their needs. It brought them faith in what they saw as a somewhat untraditional career path to follow and excel. Partnerships with practitioners and trainees from all over the world have become enduring friendships and creative professional partnerships.
For more information visit our website- Study in University of Chicago and call 9718417575 for a bright future and get more information about Study in University of Northern Philippines.